I call this exercise, the “Bra Strap Exercise”.
This is a fantastic exercise if you have trouble reaching behind your back.
I’ve made a video showing how to do the “Bra Stap Exercise” . This video will show you how to perform the exercise and relieve your shoulder pain.
The following instructions show you how perform this exercise to relieve your painful shoulder:
- Reach behind your back, and take the hand as high up the back as comfortable, then just a fraction further
- You should feel a gentle pulling feeling at the front of the shoulder. Hold this position for a couple of seconds
- At first you may find this exercise difficult and uncomfortable, but persevere, and over a few days you will achieve greater mobility
- Perform 10 repetitions, 3x per day
- For more great shoulder exercise videos see: