Our third and final exercise will be the lateral raise with internal rotation. Again, you can do this using dumbbells or a tin of vegetable or bag of sugar.
- Begin by standing up straight.
- Keep your arms to your sides and point your thumbs toward the ground.
- Begin to raise your arms to your side, at a slight forward angle.
- Continue raising your arms until both arms are shoulder level
- Hold for 3 seconds, then lower gently
Do remember to perform the shoulder exercise warm-up before starting this shoulder exercise.