In my last posts we looked at shoulder exercise safety, and the importance of doing a shoulder exercise warm-up before starting to exercise the shoulder.
Now it is time to get down to doing some simple shoulder strengthening exercises.
Isometric Internal Rotation Exercise
The first exercise for you is called an isometric internal rotation.
- Go to the edge of a doorway in your home.
- Bend your elbow 90 degrees, keeping you elbow close to your body.
- Now, lower your arm to make it level with the floor.
- Finally, press your palm onto the wall for 10 seconds.
- Next, repeat exercise for the other side of your body.